Keeping the house clean can be a headache if you rarely have free time. You need to spend it with your family, friends or just alone. However, keeping your house clean is inescapable. Otherwise, you will soon be faced with a host of varied vermin, pests and the accompanying diseases. The good news is that cleaning services can take this odious task off your shoulders. It is actually a smart move to engage cleaning services as the house is done over by professionals meaning you go far in between through cleanings.
Cleaning services are flexible enough to make an arrangement for routine cleaning which could be once or twice a week. A routine cleaning job involves:
- Mopping hard floor areas
- Vacuuming in the whole house
- Dusting all surfaces in the house
- Cleaning the kitchen
- Cleaning the bathrooms
- Tidying up the bedroom
This is cleaning that goes beyond the routine. This is what deep cleaning does from room to room.
Cleaning the kitchen
- Range hood is cleaned on the exterior and inside
- Oven is cleaned on the exterior and insides and degreased any congealed oils
- The refrigerator is cleared and cleaned on the inside and wiped the front
- Dishwasher is cleaned inside and out
- Clearing and cleaning the inside shelves of cabinets
- Microwave is cleaned inside and out and degreased
- Cleaning, degreasing and disinfecting sinks
- Cleaning and degreasing drip pans
- Cobwebs are cleared
Cleaning the living areas and bedrooms
- Beds are made and dirty beddings changed
- vacuuming under the bed
- Waste bins are emptied, washed and sanitized
- Bare floor and carpeted surfaces are mopped and vacuumed and steaming done where necessary
- Mirrors, chrome, picture frames and other reflective surfaces are dusted, wiped and polished.
- Furniture covers and upholstery are vacuumed cleaned and steamed is necessary
Cleaning the bathroom
- Soap scum on the tile walls and lime scale off the showerheads and taps is scrubbed off and cleaned
- All the reflective surfaces are dusted, cleaned and wiped off fingerprints, hand marks and other stains
- Waste bins are cleaned and sanitized
- The toilet bowl and base are cleaned including disinfecting the undersides and clearing any discoloring stains.
- Bathroom carpets and rugs are cleaned including vacuuming if necessary
- Mirrors and chrome fixtures are dusted and polished
- Mold, mildew growth and discoloring stains are cleaned off the walls
- Cobwebs are cleared
A cleaning service can keep your house professionally clean so that you don’t have to worry about it eating into your free time while enjoying a hygienic nice smelling home.